- Name, Department, Address, and Phone number of or at your organization; and
- Email address that indicates your personal name and organization.
Personal Data that Reifycs may collect
Reifycs obtains Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Registration and Customer Support
- When you register to use the Applications/Services or contact us for support or other solution offerings, Reifycs collects Personal Data. This includes information such as your name, organization name, email address, payment information and other registration information.
- Provision of Documents
- A typical case is when you provide us with an identity verification document. Reifycs collects such information by your providing documents or materials containing your personal data such as identity verification documents and by our receiving such documents.
- Use of the Applications/Services
- Reifycs collects information about how you use the Applications/Services. Reifycs may collect information sent by your browser or device to our servers whenever you access or use the Applications/Services (including usage logs of the Applications/Services).
- Activation and Updates of the Applications/Services
- When you install or activate the Applications/Services or when you check availabilities of and install program updates to the Applications/Services, Reifycs collects certain information such as information about the device, condition of the device (including your IP address), the Applications/Services that you use, and your product serial number. Reifycs may use such collected information and confirm issues such as whether it is properly licensed.
- Emails that Reifycs sends you may include a technology (may be called a beacon) that indicates to Reifycs whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email.
- Reifycs may collect other information about the Applications/Services that it from time to time may deem necessary for stable servicing of the Applications/Services.
For clarification, without your consent, Reifycs does not obtain the data in a file format you enter when the Applications/Services are used.
Use of Personal Data
Reifycs uses information that Reifycs collected about you (including but not limited to the types, terms, frequencies, fees of the Applications/Services that you paid for or used, and your name, organization name, department, address, bank account and credit card information) in a number of ways, such as:
- User identification in using the Applications/Services such as log-in;
- User identification in providing the Applications/Services and others (including but not limited to responses to your inquiries, notice to you, and prevention of fraud);
- Improving the Applications/Services and consideration of new services;
- Conducting research about and analyzing use of the Applications/Services and others;
- Diagnosing problems in the Applications/Services;
- Providing information about Reifycs, the Applications/Services and new services etc.;
- Conducting market research about you, your interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- Taking measures for software piracy and other illegal conducts; and
- Claiming service fees and charges.
Disclosure or Share of Personal Data
Reifycs provides the Applications/Services in cooperation with other companies. These companies provide services such as sales activities, delivering customer supports, processing credit card payments on our behalf. In some cases, Reifycs allows these companies to access some of your Personal Data in order to provide the Applications/Services to you.
- When you agreed to the sharing;
- When Reifycs delegates its services to a third party within the necessary scope to achieve the utilization purpose;
- When Reifycs is required to provide information in accordance with laws and regulations, court order or other processes;
- When Reifycs has a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend the Applications/Services against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Reifycs, our customers or the public; or
- If Reifycs merges with or is acquired by a third party, sells to a third party the whole or part of the Applications/Services, or related business or assets.
Reifycs uses its efforts to protect your Personal Data by introducing a reasonable security control system. However, no security control is 100% safe and Reifycs does not ensure or warrant the security or safety of your Personal Data.
Storage of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is stored on Reifycs’ servers and servers of other companies that Reifycs asked. Since such servers may locate worldwide, your Personal Data may be transferred across national borders.
Transfer of Personal Data across National Borders
In addition to the above and in relation to the Applications/Services, Reifycs may transfer your Personal Data across national borders to other countries in compliance with applicable laws, and you authorize Reifycs to do so. The regulation and system of privacy protections and rights of the authorities to access your information in these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country.
Update, Edit, Review and Deletion of Personal Information
In some cases, you may review, edit, update or delete your Personal Information on the Applications/Services. If you desire to review, edit, update or delete your Personal Information, please email your request to email@example.com. Please note that Reifycs may need to retain certain information about you for legal and other business reasons (e.g., fraud prevention), and Reifycs will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations or to enforce our agreements.